To create a safer space for self-identifying Black, Indigenous and Persons of Colour (BIPOC) PMA employees to gather, connect, network and provide targeted PD opportunities for the group and supporters.
Objectives of the network
- Build community, foster a sense of belonging
- Create an open environment do discuss issues related to racial inequality and injustice
- Identifying and sharing useful resources and tools
- Support professional development and career advancement of BIPOC community members
- Advocating for effective change to make PMA and Western an inclusive community