A great deal of the information contained in this website is password-protected and for members only. However, please check out our Committees page to view various ways to get involved once becoming a member of the PMA.
To become a member, you must first be eligible, which means that you are employed at an Administrative/Professional salary grade 13 or higher, Computer Services level 2-6, Technical level 7-8 and are regular, full-time employees of the University. Our agreement with the University only allows membership to full-time staff.
If you are unsure of your eligibility to be represented by PMA, please contact the PMA office. Membership in the PMA is voluntary.
Membership dues are $6.00 per month through payroll deductions.
- Opportunities to help develop policies and programs that affect you and your work.
- Access to stimulating personal, professional, and career development activities.
- Confidential support and advice to resolve work-related issues.
- Resources and information on University operations and activities.
- Connection with the community of professionals and managers on campus.
- Exclusive perks and discounts with partner organizations.